Located in the heart of the country in Bentonville, Arkansas, Crystal Bridges explores the history of America through art, architecture, and more. Also, the trails and grounds of Crystal Bridges are a must-see part of the Museum experience. More than 3.5 miles of trails wind through the Museum’s 120-acre site, providing guests with access to the beautiful Ozark landscape and outdoor artwork.
*Includes bus ride and guided tour (admission to the museum is free).
- 7:45 AM - Leave Rose State College
- 12 Noon - Arrive at Crystal Bridge
- Free Time - Have lunch at the museum restaurant or bring your lunch
- 2-3 PM - Guided Tour
- More Free Time
- 4:30 PM - Depart Museum
- Stop for a quick dinner on ride home.
- 9:30 PM - Arrive at Rose State College